Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Walker's Christmas Card and a Blurb

My friend Carrie allowed me to make her family Christmas card this year and I think it came out so beautiful that I wanted to share it with you.  All of the papers and pieces used to make the card were created by yours truly.




It's not too late to get your card orders in.  We are heading out for a weekend trip to Charlotte but I will have the laptop with me and will finally have help with my kiddos so this weekend so it is a great time for me to work on them.

Not much to report on our adoption progress.  I'm still waiting on some references from the agency so in the mean time we are just saving, saving, saving.

And since tomorrow is Thanksgiving Day I wanted to take a minute to say what I am thankful for.  This is not all by any means but I do have to keep my post at a reasonable length.  I am thankful for a God that loves me regardless of my imperfections,  for a husband who is also my best friend, our provider, and a wonderful father, for my children who keep me on my toes and fill my heart with joy.  For my family who no matter what are always my family, and for my close friends for being my accountability in life.

What are you thankful for this holiday?   Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

1 comment: