Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween Pics - Yes, I know they are late

So I'm a few weeks overdue on getting these up.  Better late than never right?  Chase didn't get to go out and trick or treat since he was sick but Sean and Matthew did.  Matthew really got the hang of it this year.  The funniest thing was the first house that we went to Matthew tried to go inside when they opened their door.  After that though he had it figured out.  Now Sean,  I just don't understand.  Three streets and he was ready to quit.  When I was that age I'd walk the whole neighborhood.

Their costumes looked good and they had fun though.  I can't wait till next year when Chase will get to join in on the fun.


 
 

1 comment:

  1. Those 3 are soooo cute! I love the pictures! Love you Boys!
    GrandRoyal

    ReplyDelete