Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Matthew!

Matthew Ryan Butler
September 15, 2006
8lb 6oz 21 1/4 inches

Where have the last two years gone? It seems like yesterday that I found out that I was pregnant with you. I remember the morning very well. It was raining outside and I had a doctors appointment for a routine checkup. My doctor did the test as part of the exam and surprise! Matthew was on the way. I called daddy right away and told him. We were overjoyed. So on September 15, 2006 you came into this world and gave us the gift of being your mom and dad. You have been your own person since the beginning. We have watched you grow from a tiny 8lb 6oz infant into a very active 2 year old toddler. We've watched you learn to walk, you've learned to talk and voice your opinions, you've became a big brother and are even learning to use the potty already. You are so smart. I can't wait to see what God has in store for your life. You are special in every way. Thank you for choosing me to be your mommy. I love you.
Matthew Ryan Butler
September 15, 2008
2 Years Old

6 comments:

  1. Wow, I can not get over how much Matthew looks like Chase. Hard to believe he is two and a big brother. Time sure does fly. Enjoy and take lots of pictures it goes by fast..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto... it was so great to catch up with you on Sat., and thank you for the invite! Joe and I were just commenting on how much we'd love to get to know YOUR beautiful family better. Happy birthday to your big boy Matthew! And by the way, you sure can design a blog... so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry we missed the party! I hope you all had a great time. It looks like the weather didnt put a damper on the party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! We are so excited to have you come play with us tomorrow!! Love and hugs, Ms. Betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. HaPpy BiRThDay, Matthew (MR B) !!
    You are growing into a fine & handsome young boy! Have another fun day!
    Love GrandRoyal,Fernando &
    uncle Kyle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't believe two years has gone by. Glad Matthew and Brock can play and hang out together...it is fun watching them grow up :)

    ReplyDelete