Friday, March 7, 2008

It's Today!!

Today is the day we have all long been waiting for. We get to find out the sex of our tiny growing bundle! My doctors appointment is at 1:45 and I can hardly think about anything else!
We are all betting quarters around here on what we think it is going to be. Feel free to add your piece. I'm curious to see how many of you say we are having a boy and how many a girl. And who will be right? Hopefully the baby will cooperate and let us see! I'll post the answer later on and of course new pictures.

2 comments:

  1. It is a girl! You better call me and let me know asap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tabitha,

    I have been missing all of your new posts since January. For some reason my computer kept pulling up the Ameteur Pictures post every time I got on your blog so I immediately closed it thinking there was nothing new. Today I looked on the sidebar and saw all of your new ones. I am so happy! I think it will just be great that you will have 3 little boys! I will probably be right behind you, well in a year or so. Ha!

    ReplyDelete