Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Why bother?

This is a question that I am asking myself today. Things never, ever seem to go as planned. You see I was all set to go on my first school field trip (with Sean of course). I've been so excited and have been working extra to make up for my being off today. I know I sound like the kid here but I was really excited. I've juggled around plans for Matthew to make sure he would be taken care. I wake up this morning and guesss what?? NO SCHOOL TODAY!!! Man am I disappointed. I made all these arrangements for nothing. We had some roads freeze overnight and the snow really started coming down this morning. It was pretty while it was coming down. So, now we are stuck in the house. Boring, boring, boring....

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your day at home with the boys. Glad you have updated your blog. We always enjoy your happenings and photos. Take care and try to sneak a nap in. Love, Aunt Erin

    ReplyDelete