Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Silence isn't always a good thing


My monster...well that says it all doesn't it? I was on the phone having a conversation with my mom today when all of a sudden I realized it was awfully quiet in the house. Hmmm...where's Matthew? I was calling out and looking for him and surprise!! He found my scrapbook tote and managed to unzip it. Well of course the first thing he finds is my markers!! Doesn't he look pretty in pink and blue? Oh well, at least he didn't get the carpet or walls. If things like this are happening with him at 17 months I can't wait for the "terrible two's".

3 comments:

  1. Ha! Now I know why he was all pink and blue! Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. He was just trying to help you choose a color for the new baby's room. He is a very handsome little guy. Love Aunt Erin

    ReplyDelete