Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Not so good

Fun stuff here. Not really. Well I woke up in the wee hours of Monday morning extremely sick. I called my doc after about 4 hours of being sick and she advised me to go to the hospital if it continued. Well, it did and because of it all I also started having contractions about 4-5 minutes apart. So I spent my day Monday up on the OB floor at Williamson Medical being observed and given fluids intravenously because I was severely dehydrated and could not keep anything down. After some anti-nausea meds and IV fluids the contractions slowed down and eventually stopped. I was sent home on a liquid diet, always so yummy. I do feel a lot better today but my back and tummy are sore whenever I laugh or cough. I'm sure it's from my muscles being dehydrated and all the tensing up I did. Anyway, I'm super glad to be better and I never want to go through that again.

Looking forward to better days ahead. 10 days until delivery!!

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are feeling better. I was worried about you. it wont be long now. I hope you have a smooth, swift delivery. At least that is what we all hope for. Take care of yourself and you precious cargo. Aunt erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh No! That sounds awful! Brad had some sort of virus on Monday too and stayed home today. We ended up going out to lunch because he was feeling better and we drove by the old house. How are the new neighbors? I cant believe that it has had two owners in just one year. Crazy! I miss the house, especially when I see all of the landscaping we did getting so big. We have so much to do here! I wish you all the best with the arrival of the upcoming baby! Good luck if I dont talk to you before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! Glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete