Monday, October 1, 2007

Prayer Request

Hey friends and family,
We've got some big things coming up in our lives and I would like to ask for prayer.

I am taking my certification exam this Saturday and I am very, very nervous about it. I woke up at 4:15 this morning because of anxiety over it. Please pray for me to have peace in the days leading up to my test and for God to grant me the knowledge to pass!

Also, on a bigger note, my wonderful husband is leaving for Nicaragua on the 13Th! Please pray for him and the others from our church that are going too. Pray for him to be safe and to stay healthy and to be successful in teaching those precious children about Jesus.

And last but not least, please pray for me and our children while he is away. It's going to be tough without daddy for a week.

Thank you for praying for us. You all are always in our hearts and our prayers. We love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment