Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Sending wishes

I want to send all of my readers wishes for a yummy, relaxing, and joyful Turkey day. We are hopefully leaving for Charlotte this afternoon. I say hopefully because Ham (M) has come down with a bug. He started running a fever yesterday and has thrown up a few times through the night. He has not gotten sick in the last two hours and was able to keep down some Tylenol so hopefully the fever will break and the vomiting is over with. Please pray for him to get better really fast!

I found this really cute picture on Photobucket and I wanted to share it because it made me smile. And no, that is not Turkey (C) on the pumpkin.

1 comment:

  1. I am praying for "Ham" to get well quick so you all can enjoy some Ham and Turkey with "Bologna" and the rest of the Family in Charlotte!

    I know...I crack myself up!!
    Seriously...I do hope for a speedy recovery! Love the photo..it made me smile,too!!!

    It's a great reminder of how much we have to be thankful for :0)

    ReplyDelete