Friday, August 17, 2007

The Break Is Over


Well we had a short break (so it seems) from our ever busy schedule but as of this week it's over. Sean started back to school on Monday. I just cannot believe that he is in the 3rd grade! He is excited about school though and I have a feeling it is going to be a much better year than we had last year. He likes his teacher, Mrs. Rathbone, very much and he also has a friend, Matthew, in his class that he has known since preschool. Praise god that he loves school!

Fall ball also began this week and since Danny is head coaching the team there is a little more work involved. He says that I get to be General Manager because I'm handling all the admin stuff, ha ha. We had a practice last night and it looks like Sean is in the running to be a pitcher for us! That's what he has wanted to do and been practicing for so it looks like his effort paid off.

I am so excited. We are leaving for Chattanooga today for a mini vacation of sorts. It's somewhere we've never been before. We are going to visit the Chattanooga Aquarium and the Incline Railway as well as attend a Lookouts game. Some close friends of ours from church are going with us. It's going to be so much fun! I'll take lots of pictures and post them when we get back.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a great weekend!! You will like Chattanooga!

    ReplyDelete