Tuesday, July 31, 2007

April 2007




It's my favorite time of year! It's warming up and the flowers are blooming here. Along with spring time comes baseball season. Sean is playing for the Cubs this year and is doing very well. He has already hit an in the park homerun and we are looking forward to the one that goes over the fence!
Matthew is getting so big. He is 7 months now. He's starting to feed himself some finger foods already. Time is going so fast. He gets up on his hands and knees and rocks. He'll be crawling very soon.
We have some super events coming up next month. On May 13th (Mother's Day) Matthew is being dedicated. Then on the following Sunday Sean is being baptized. Danny and I are ectstatic about these upcoming events. We are very proud of Sean and so pleased that he has made the decision to accept Jesus as his savior and we continue to pray that Matthew will come to this decision as well some day.
For those of you that pray, I have a request. I'm starting my coding certification classes next week and I ask you to pray for Danny as this is going to put an extra burden on him with the boys while I'm gone on those nights. I will be going to school for the next three months.
We love you all and are blessed to have each and every one of you in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment